Friday, September 11, 2009

personally

I'd love to know where all my womanizing as of late is coming from. I dont know if its the fact that I have a real girlfriend right now (who adores me by the way), if its my boyishly good looks (which i'd love to think that it is), or what. Maybe its the company I keep finally getting to me. I've always been the faithful one, but maybe depriving myself of that is what messed me up. I dont want to end up like another adult that I know who (I personally believe) never really experienced a girl that has relationship potential and just latch on because its something new and exciting. Because that would be sad.

2 comments:

  1. yoo dope blog maybe u should some images to make it doper please follow my blog at tommythefashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding the word 'real' implies that there are 'fakes'? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete